Come see all things beefy with the very entertaining owner of
Local Yocal Farm to Market, Matt Hamilton.
Steak 101 is divided into 3 segments:
- 1: Meat Industry Discussion
- 2: The Beef Carcass and Steak Cuts
- 3: Grilling & Sampling!
While enjoying our festive business to business networking atmosphere,
you’ll get the inside story about beef; certification programs, meat grading, cattle raising, grilling, and much more.
- Learn the differences between Wagyu vs. Angus, naturally-raised vs. grass-fed,
rare vs. ruined…while seeing what makes each steak special!
- Come taste a delicious variety of fine beef cuts; ribeye, filet,
our signature McKinney steak and more!
- Bring your appetite and enjoy locally brewed craft beer
from Tupps Brewery
For more info contact:
Geoeff Williams M: 469.844.RIBS E: firstname.lastname@example.org